3/12/2012

Starry Suprise

Those who know me know I love stars. I bought a new ploish from Kleancolor called Blind Date. It is full of multi colored stars. I also got to use my Max Factor Fantasy Fire. The combo was amazing. Soooo much sparkle. I couldn't help but stare at my nails in awe. It was like someone gazing at a new engagement ring. 


Anyways, here are the polishes I used. I started off with Orly Bonder.

Then I applied 2 coats of China Glaze Flyin’ High, one coat of MF Fantasy Fire and finished with one coat of Blind Date. Topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite top coat. Here is the finished look. BTW, the pictures don't really do it justice.





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Omg. This is the best nail look ever...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.