3/13/2012

Stella blue eyes

So it's Saturday night and I decided to saty home. Since I didn't have anything going on, I thought I would do up a look with my Sugarpill Stella pigment. It is a charcoal holographic color. I liked the way it looked against blue shades so I grabbed a few colors and got to it. 

I primed my whole lid with my UD Primer Potion. I grabbed my UD Cream Shadow in Asphalt and put it on the outer V and into the crease. I used this to pack on the Stella pigment.


After I packed on the Stella, I grabbed the MAC Raindrop Crush Metals pigment and brushed it in the center of my lid. I grabbed the MAC Aquamarine Crush Metals pigment and used it in the inner corner of my eye and swept it towards the center of my lid. Then, I grabbed the NYX Kiss in CasaBlanca shadow and patted it into the Stella pigment so it would blend. Then I brushed it into the Rain Drop pigment so it would blend there too. I used the MAC Your Ladyship pigment as my highlighter.

These are the colors I used.

I used my Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack and lined my upper lid. I used the blue side of my Tarte liner from the Femme Fatale Eye Palette. I used my Smashbox eyebrow in blonde. I love using eyebrow wax. Finished the eyes off with my UD mascara. I used my MAC blush in Gentle on my cheeks. I used my Lola gloss in Romance on my lips. Here is the finished look.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.