3/22/2012

Hello Spring!

So I got some new stuff from Coastal Scents. I really like their brushes and thought I would try an eye palette. I got the Sydney Go Palette. It has 12 beautiful bright shades. I did the swatches in a different post for those who would like to see them. I still had on the Very Peacock-ish polish and wanted to do a look to match. 
Here is the palette... mainly all bright, summery colors.


The colors I used from the palette were Pastel Blue (inner corner of lid), Vibrant Mint Ice Cream (middle of lid), Vibrant Cerulean Cobalt (Outer V into crease), and Hot Pink w/ Vibrant Pink-Purple Iridescence(above crease). I also used my Buxom White Pearl liner in the inner corners and the light semi-sheer peach from the Tarte Femme Fatale Eye Palette for my highlight. I lined my lid and water line with my Buxom Black Pearl liner. I finished off my eye look with my UD Supercurl mascara and Tarte brow box.

I used my Mac Studio Fix in N5 for my foundation/powder, Mac Peachykeen blush, Lola Prime Effects Pure Pigment Infusion in Bronze , and a light coat of UD Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Big Bang and Buxom Dani on my lips. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.