3/09/2012

Black Velvet smoky with teal liner

Teal Mood!!! I was going through my makeup and started grabbing stuff but put most of it back after spotting my Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Siren. I was mesmerized by it.



 I have most of the Urban Decay liquid liners and pencils. They really are the best. Anyways, I'm gonna get to showing you how I achieved this look :)


I started my look by covering my lids with MAC Bare Study Paint Pot. As you can see, I use mine A LOT!!!

I grabbed my Bobbi Brown Black Velvet shadow and brushed it into my crease.

I used Sunpepper underneath the Black Velvet, then blended the Seasonally Cool Crush Metal in underneath that. I used Misty Crush Metal on the inner corner of my lid.

I used the light pink semi-sheer shadow in my Tarte Femme Fatale Eye Palette.I lined my upper lid with UD 24/7 liquid liner in Siren. I smudged my Tarte liner on the outer part of my lower lid. And I used my UD 24/7 liner in Perversion for my water line.


Here is my finished look :) These pics are 10 hours after application. For some reason, I can't seem to do it before going to work. Gotta get into the habit of that.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.