3/21/2012

Coastal Scents Sydney Go Palette Swatches

I hadn't tried the Coastal Scents eye shadows until now. This palette has a lot of bright shadows that make me wanna go to the beach... very bright and summery. Love It! 


Top Row from left to right: Daisy Yellow, Neon Green, Pastel Blue, and Barbie Pink.


Middle row from left to right: Arabian Gold, Vibrant Mint Ice Cream, Vibrant Cerulean Cobalt, and Hot Pink w/ Vibrant Pink-Purple iridescence.


Bottom row from left to right: Rich Gold, Liberty Green w/ Soft Gold Iridescence, Light Antique Gold, and Pink Plum.


All of the swatches were a quick brush on my arm... no primer. Without primer, they came off quite easily so I think a primer or base is necessary. I wore these with a MAC paintpot and it stayed in place and as vibrant as when I put it on all night. What do you think?




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review
    I just got myself the same Sydney palette. Just in time for a reminder to get an eye primer too ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.