3/07/2012

Green with Envy eyes

My Favorite color is green... actually more like lime/chartreuse green. My favorite Coach purse is green and hopefully my new car will be too :) Besides it being my fav color, St. Patty's is around the corner and I wanted to post a look for you. 

I knew I was going to use my Chartreuse pigment and picked complimentary colors to go with it.

I started off with my Urban Decay Primer Potion. I used the Chartreuse in the inner corners. I blended emerald Green and Partylicious on the lid. I used Graphite from the MAC Surf the Ocean Crushed Metallic Pigment Stack in my crease.


 I used the light semi-sheer peach from the Tarte Femme Fatale Eye Palette.

I lined the lid with Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner in Perversion. The bottom lid was lined with Urban Decay liquid liner in Acid Rain. I used Tarte EMPHASeyes for my water line. Here is my finished look. Def ready for St. Patty's :)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.