3/24/2012

Golden Tarte

I was in the mood for some ultra shimmer action. I started grabbing some of my Mac pigments then I opened my Tarte palette and decided to use that instead.




So I decided to use my Mac Vintage Selection Paintpot for my base. I love the color! I applied it to my lids with my finger.


I grabbed my Tarte Femme Fatalle palette...

The colors I used are below. I used the warm-toned golden caramel brown on my lid, the peach-toned copper color on my outer lid. I blended the burgundy-black with purple flecks color in my outer v and the gray-black with light sheen in my crease.


I put my Make Up Forever Aqua Cream in #7 which is a yellow gold shimmer. I brushed it in the inner corner of my eye and lined the bottom lash with it. I used the semi-sheer peach from the palette for my highlight.


I brushed on my Mac Peachykeen and my Tarte Amazonian Clay bronzer in Park Avenue Princess.


I used my UD 24/7 liquid liner in Perversion and my Mac Softsparkle liner in Black Funk for my water line. I finished it with my UD Supercurl mascara.


Finished look...




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.