3/24/2012

Hello Kitty

So I decided to enter a submission for a contest hosted by Rebeccalikesnails. Here is what I did :)



On her blog it says to use gradients, animal print, bows, dots, and Hello Kitty.


So I applied my base coat, 2 coats of CG Something Sweet, 1 coat of Pure Ice Busted.


Stamped the cheetah print using the Konad Bright Fuschia polish and my Mash-23 plate on all fingers except ring finger.  Apply the reinforcement stickers on each finger except ring finger. Painted the nails with the reinforcement stickers with the Wet n Wild black creme.

I stamped Hello Kitty on my ring finger using the Konad black pearl polish and my Hello Kitty A02 stamp plate. I took some French mani sticker strips and taped around the Hello Kitty Image. I stamped the cheetah print on my finger.



I used my Sephora by OPI nail art pen in pink and filled in the bow on Hello Kitty. I used top coats throughout the process. Here is the finished look. What do you think?




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is really cute! I love hello kitty inspired nail art. You did a great job! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I had a lot of fun doing it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.