3/15/2012

Dior Night Dust

My first look with a Dior quint. I have always heard great reviews... especially from my sis. She insisted I try one and I liked it :) Not quite sure about buying them myself but that's because I prefer bright colors. I'm not into neutrals very much.


The Dior Quint was 790 Night Dust. It went on very nicely and easy to blend.



I used only colors from this palette. I used my MAC Painterly paint pot as my base. I brushed the light silver (5) from my inner eye up to my brow line. I put the black in my crease and outer v. I brushed the purple gray color on my lid. I blended in the brown color between the black and purple gray. I brushed the white in my inner corner. I used my Buxom Black Pearl liner on my water line. Finished it off with my UD mascara and Tarte brow toolbox. Here is the finished look.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.