12/24/2013

Xmas Dot Wraps

So I decided to be a bit cheesy and used a set of Christmas nail wraps. I have a few different Christmas nail wraps laying around. I bought this set earlier this year during one of the Sally Beauty Supply Clearance sales. The base is brown with metallic red, green, and silver dots.


I painted two coats Jade Vermelho Surreal on my ring finger. I thought a red holo would look nice.

I decided to add a coat of Lynnderella Do You See What I See? to make it more Christmas-y. I think the accent nail needed something more though.


This is the pack of nail wraps. I love how shiny and metallic they are. I gotta say these are my least favorite that I have tried so far. I had wrinkles I couldn't get to smooth out. Besides that, they were nice to wear and peeled right off like a sticker the next day.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.