12/31/2013

NCC Inspired by Art #2 - Lace Doilies (Crochet Art)

So I decided to go a different route when being inspired by art. I like to knit and crochet which is considered yarn art. Doilies are so pretty and delicate looking. I have a stamp plate of doilies so I went with that idea.


I started off with three coats of Ulta It's Nude To Me. It was already out from last week so I didn't have to look through my huge stash for a different nude polish.

I used my white Konad polish and stamp plate A43. I was playing around with removing the excess stamp around my finger and some of the stamp on my middle finger went with it. I just left it because it wasn't too bad.

Just a picture of some doilies.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.