12/03/2013

NCC Favorite Color #4 - Jade Butterflies

So I remembered I hadn't used any of my Mo-You plates. I am actually excited to use them. I got to use one of them here. This was my last green mani for the month of November. I do have to say this is my fav of the four but that's because I was having some issues n stuff.


I started off with 2 coats of Cult Nails Tempest. I like this white even though it's not a fully 1 coater.

I added a coat of China Glaze Jade-d on my pointer, middle, and pinky fingers. I hadn't used a crackle polish for a while and just remembered this one would be perfect for this mani.

I used one of my green Konad polishes and these two images from my Mo-You Pro Collection - 09 plate. I really like these! So pretty :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.