12/05/2013

My Birthday Skittlette mani

So I just celebrated my birthday and this is what I sported for my mani. I must apologize that my thumb looks bad and I really don't know what happened. It got stained somehow but all my other nails are good to go. It's weird. I went for the presents with bows look. It also gave me a chance to try out Cult Nails Disillusion.


I used two coats of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Strumpet on my thumb, middle and ring fingers. I painted one coat of Cult Nails Nevermore and two coats of Cult Nails Disillusion on my pointer and pinky fingers.

I think it turned out super cute! The only thing I didn't like was the shreds in Disillusion had some pointy areas that I couldn't get to lay flat.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.