12/31/2013

NCC Inspired by Art #1 - Black & White

My first mani inspired by art is from a set I am really digging on right now. I like matching art sets and I really like black and white sets the most. I came up with my own set that would be cool to have.


I started off with two coats of Cult Nails Tempest. This is the best white polish I've ever owned.

I used black Konad polish for all of the stamps. Stamp plates used from the left... DRK-B, BM-322, Moyou Princess Collection - 14, and CH6. I filled in the dots on my middle finger.

I used my Pueen47 stamp plate for this one.

This is my inspiration. I really like how the vases match the pieces of art. I also love the green wall :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.