12/20/2013

A Quilted Cinnamon Kiss Just Be-Claws

I thought it would look cool to do a quilted mani. I thought the contrast would be greater but it still looks ok. I don't usually sport any kind of red nails so this seems a bit weird for me but red is one of the Christmas colors so I just went with it.


I painted on a coat of China Glaze Just Be-Claws. It covered pretty well with one coat. 

I then painted a coat of Cult Nails Just Because. This name similarity to the CG is just coincidence. I thought the glitter would sparkle through more though.

I strategically placed tape on my nails and painted a coat of Jessica Cinnamon Kiss over it for the quilted look.

This is the best pic out of all of the ones I took. You can see everything going on.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.