12/10/2013

There's Snow One Like You

Look... it snowed on my nails! I thought it was supposed to snow yesterday which would have been awesome but it didn't. Anyways, I recently bought China Glaze There's Snow One Like You from Ulta during a polish sale. I really liked how it looked in other blogs and I do like it in person. It actually looks a bit better in person. I thought about adding something to it but decided to keep it fresh.


I used three coats of China Glaze There's Snow One Like You on all fingers. I don't like the application. It's no bueno! It may have been better if I started out with a white base.

Another thing about this is it becomes dirty snow pretty quickly. I think I'll still sport it here and there... especially now. I have plans to use it with some trees.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.