12/19/2013

Christmas Trees

I thought I would do something a bit Christmas-y. I haven't done any holiday nails yet and there's less than a week left! It's the time passing by I swear! I went with something easy and painted on some Christmas Trees :) This gave me a chance to use one of the Christmas polishes I made last year.


I started it all off with two coats of Zoya Blaze. I used some painters tape and made triangles painted with Nails Inc. Bryton Mews for the trees.

This is one of my polishes I made last year. It is named Christmas Tree Balls. It has different color dots and short green bars. I used a silver holo star on the top of my trees too.

Festive right?


Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Wow you made one heck of a pretty polish! It was perfect to use in your Christmas nails this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.