10/02/2013

Falling For Nail Art Challenge - Crunchy Leaves

Here is another late installment of the Falling For Nail Art challenge. It was meant for Sept. 29th. I will be all caught up here in a few days. I am about to have extra time to myself again since the chiro appointments will be coming to a close. YAY!!! Anyways, today is all about crunchy leaves that happen in Fall. I don't see too much in the way of leaves mainly because pine trees have needles and they aren't as pretty when they fall off. I stamped an image of an empty tree and strategically added colorful Autumn leaves for this look. I really like it.


I decided to use Finger Paints Warm He-Art-Ed because it seemed to have this glow to it that just seemed perfect. You can kind of see it in the bottle.

I used Red Angel RA-121 stamp plate for the leaves. The polishes used for the leaves are Kleancolor Metallic Red, Kleancolor Metallic Orange, Kleancolor Metallic Mango, Butter London Wallis, and Beauty Gal stamping polish in gold.

I used Kleancolor Coffee Addict and Wistonia W102 stamp plate for the tree. I grabbed the smallest dotting tool I have and added leaves to the tree using the same colors above.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. It really turned out better than I imagined. I am very proud of this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.