10/23/2013

NCC Halloween #2 - Sugar & Skulls

This isn't a scary mani but it is about skulls which are def in the Halloween category. The only issue I had with this mani is that my nails are all nubs since I broke a nail yesterday :(. Due to the nub, the skull stamp didn't fit my whole nail. I don't think it's a huge deal because it still looks kinda cool.


I used three coats of Forever Polished Sugar Skulls on all but my ring finger. I used two coats of OPI Give Me The Moon for my ring finger.

I used my Bundle Monster BM-413 plate and Sally Hansen Tourmaline Chrome polish for the stamp. You can see the bottom of the skull is missing but I think it almost looks a bit evil with just the smile at the bottom.

Here is a closer view of the Sugar Skull polish. This was the only finger to get a skull n bones on it. Since they are quite a bit bigger than most glitter, they sink faster.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.