10/28/2013

October 2013 Ipsy bag

It has been a month or two since I showed off an Ipsy bag. I think it is mainly because I would forgot until the next month has already arrived. Anyways, I gotta say this month's bag was nice... I received some make-up remover wipes, a nail polish, a makeup brush, pigment, and stuff for my hair. I am excited about everything!


Here is the super cute bag. I love it! Best actual bag so far.

I received a sample sized Sexy Hair Spray Clay. I haven't tried it yet but I hope it works nicely on wet hair. I let my hair air dry because it is curly and hate how some products make my hair crunchy as it dries. 

This is a Zoya polish from their Cashmere & Satins Fall Color Collection. The color is Mason and it is a pretty fuchsia shimmer with matching holo micro flakie glitters. It is very pretty. 

This is a nice 10 pack of Oil Free face cleanser from LA Fresh. I like their stuff.

This is a brush sample from Coastal Scents. I love how they call it a sample and it is a nice, full sized medium shadow brush. As I see it, you can never have too many brushes and I really like the ones from Coastal Scents. The brush is a BR-C-N02.

The last thing from my bag is a Bella Terra pigment in Navy. I'm not sure how often this will get used. Maybe I can make a polish or two with it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.