10/06/2013

Falling For Nail Art Challenge - Boobing For Apples

I did this a few days ago but was too lazy to actually crop the pics and write a post. Is that bad? I needed  some relaxation time and took advantage. Anyways, the theme of this skittlette is Bobbing For Apples. I painted a halved apple on my thumb, some apples floating in water, and red glitter on the other two nails.


I used a few different polishes here. The red glitter is Butter London Chancer. 

For the water and apples I used OPI I Have A Herring Problem with Sally Hansen Guess Blue? and stamped some apples using my red Konad polish and plates Pueen07 and Wistonia W118.

For the halved apple I started out with one coat of Zoya Purity because I don't have a good cream colored polish. I Applied one coat of Revlon Calla Lily to give it a slight cream color. I painted a mixture of BL Chancer and Nailtini Bloody Mary for the outside of the apple. I lightly painted some Finger Paints Warm He-Art-ed in the middle for the core and used Zoya Codie for the seeds.



Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.