10/09/2013

NCC Halloween #1 - Swamp Thing and Ghouls Like To Have Fun!

Here is my first Halloween mani for the NCC challenge. I thought it would be a perfect time to review a water decal sheet I was sent from KKCenterHK. It is very cute! I also got a chance to wear one of my new Lynnderella Halloween polishes. Yay!


I started everything off with two coats of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Swamp Thing. I thought it would look good under Lynnderella Ghouls Just Want To Have Fun! and I was right. I dabbed one coat of GJWTHF! on my pointer, middle, and pinky fingers.

I added this shot so you can see the glitter polish without all of the awesome shimmer going on. My favorite part of this polish is the small neon yellow glitters.

I cut the decals along the dotted line which was really easy to do. I love how you can cut out different designs with it. They were pretty easy to use. I didn't cut them to a perfect fit. I just did triangles. I used a file to cut it on my ring finger. For my thumb, I found that regular cleanup with acetone and a brush worked great. 

Here is a close up of my thumb. I wanted to make sure one of my fingers said Happy Halloween.

Isn't this a cute sheet? 

Click here to go to KKCenterHK website




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.