10/19/2013

Breast Cancer Awareness mani w/ Lynnderella Mon Petit Chou Chou

At work, we have employees that join in the long walk for Breast Cancer Awareness  I wish I could join in but my Fibromyalgia prevents me from going too far. I thought I would do a Breast Cancer Awareness mani using it. I can definitely finish that! I will probably do another one soon using my OPI Pink of Hearts 2013 set. I gotta get it posted in between all of my challenge manis.


I recently bought Lynnderella Mon Petit Chou Chou from her eBay store for $22. That's her regular price and it is so pretty. I had to use four coats of Lynnderella Mon Petit Chou Chou for it to look opaque. You can see how much was used by how much is missing from the bottle which was new :( Maybe I can find the perfect undies for it. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know. I wanna make this last!

I do wish the glitter showed up better.

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I think I have fibromylagia too trying to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully not! It is not fun at all. I'm always in pain. When I have a flare up, I can barely walk because it mostly affects my hips and lower back. I have a few different pain meds I have to take every day and they help a lot. Living in WA is not fibro friendly either. It didn't bother me when I lived in Vegas.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.