10/11/2013

Falling For Nail Art Challenge - Great Pumpkin

Well I guess I can't get the dates right. I thought this was supposed to be posted yesterday but nope... it was scheduled for Wednesday. Oh well. Maybe I should just do the two scheduled per week when I get a chance though I will try to post on the actual day. I am pretty much done with the chiro and will have my wasted 5 hours a week. Yay! I might even get the chance to post almost everyday like I did before my car accident.

Anyways, here is my Great Pumpkin mani. I figured I would do plain, not Halloween scary, pumpkins. I love pumpkins because they make my favorite pie!


I used two coats of Butter London Dodgy Barnett on all but my ring finger. I thought the subtle holo sivler polish would be a nice backdrop for my pumpkins. For my ring finger, I used three coats of Orly Right Amount Of Evil. The name screams Halloween doesn't it?

For the stamp I used a mix of two different orange stamping polishes and my Bundlemonster BM-H11 plate. I wish the stamp was darker but it still looks good.




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love that glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This was the first time I have work it. I really like it too. I'm so glad I found it on clearance because I would have skipped over getting it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.