10/28/2013

Falling For Nail Art Challenge - Other Realm

I was excited for this one because there are so many options to choose from. I really wanted to do a witch mani because I wanted to use the other Halloween Lynnderella "Are You A Good Witch?" polish I bought a while back. I realized it went perfectly with I♥NP Birefringence because the color shift is very similar. So I decided to stamp on a witch hat and boots to go with the question.


I used two coats of Ulta It's Nude To Me on my thumb, pointer, and pinky fingers. I didn't want to use a lot of the glitter polish but needed to cover my lightly stained nails. I applied one coat of Are You A Good Witch? on top of the nude polish.

I painted two coats of Birefringence on my middle and ring fingers. 

For the stamps, I used my white Konad polish and Bundlemonster BM-H07 plate.

You can kind of see the color shift in the glitter and definitely can see it in Birefringence. Birefringence is actually an Ultra Chrome polish and shifts through an array of incredible blues, purples, reds, oranges, yellows, and even subtle greens! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.