5/15/2013

NCC Stamping #2 - Stamped Solitaire

Well I've done it now. I really like the OPI textured polishes and have bought a few now. This one is from the Bond Girls collection and probably my favorite one so far. I thought it would be cool to try out a stamp with it. I think it stamped well even though I missed a small spot on my thumb.


I accidently deleted my pic with the bottle... sorry. It is hard to see but there is silver glitter in with the texture. It also wore pretty well considering I had no top coat on.

I used 2 coats of OPI Solitaire for the base. I used my Konad black stamping polish and my DRK-B plate for the stamp. I really think the black and white looks great. I thought it would seem boring using those colors but it 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.