5/25/2013

NCC #4 - Leopard Galore

I had a hard time figuring out what to name this without being perverted. I think I managed ok. I had a cute idea but changed my mind half way through painting/stamping. I was going to try to make it look like hearts but with my skills, I would mess it all up. Next time I decide to try it, there can't be a stamped image.


I actually started out with a naked nail. I can only do that with the lower half due to an unfortunate polish staining... BOO!! I stamped the leopard image first. I used OPI Pussy Galore for the tip/top area. I then used a nail guide, dotting tool, and Zoya Neeka for the ruffled part.

For the stamp, I used my blue violet Konad polish and Konad m57 stamp plate.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.