5/01/2013

April Starlooks box

I am sooooo behind on my posts! It is now May and I still haven't posted this. I just seem to be busy doing something. I really liked April's Starbox. April is about neutral stuff. I'm not sure I would call the neutral even though everything is technically neutral. You have to see what I got to know what I mean.


I am so excited about this. I have tried it and love it. It is a translucent powder to combat shine. I hate shine! Well actually, I hate shiny t-zones! I don't mind a highlight I add myself.

This is Lash Boost mascara base. It is full of fibers and is supposed to be moisturizing. I think it is a nice base under my mascara. 

The third item in my box was a Tender Gloss lipstick in Trinity. I really wasn't sure about this color but it is sheer and very pretty.

And I received this chapstick as a bonus. It's perfect for out in the sun to keep lips moisturized and protected with SPF15.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.