5/01/2013

April's Beauty Box 5

This is my second month of BeautyBox 5. I'm on the fence here. I don't know if I want to keep going with this one. I might cancel it because I don't think I like it as much as others. 



The first item I got was a lip pencil from Model Co. It is a neutral color but I don't do lip pencils hardly ever. I like to throw on lip gloss or lip tar. I barely wear lipstick.

I received some blotting papers. These are nice because of the packaging. The other blotting papers I have come in cheesy packaging that tears while in my purse.

I'm not sure what to say about this. I imagine someone could use a brush hanger but I have no use for it. I wash my brushes and set them flat to dry. It would take a lot of these if I hung them after washing. 

I haven't used these yet but I'm not sure how well this would work. I am hoping my intuition is wrong and these moisturize nicely without being greasy.

The last thing in my box was a pigment from Brazen. It is a nice, neutral color. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.