5/08/2013

MASH silver glitter stamping polish

I have another MASH product to show you. I received a Silver Glitter stamping polish to try out. I was curious how well this would stamp since I have never had any success with other glitter polishes. I also decided to use the Mash-45 plate.


You can see that it doesn't stamp evenly... At least not for me. This is a bummer but still has potential.

I think I figured out the best way to use this polish. I painted a coat on the stamp plate first and added colored polish on top to mix them together. I decided to do a gradient so I lightly blended them together with a toothpick to get the look. This worked out very well! I see myself using this now.

These are the two polishes I mixed with the Silver Glitter polish.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.