10/13/2012

Sparkling Saturday - Glitter!

So we have a choice of posting our favorite mani of the week or do the weekly challenge. I figure I would do the challenge. This week is glitter! I absolutely love all things glitter... at least until I have to remove it.


I decided to mix things up a bit and do a jelly sandwich.

I started off with 3 coats of Essence Peaches. It is pretty thin and works great with jelly sandwiches. I added one coat of Color Explosion (polish I made). I added one more coat of Peaches. 

I gotta say that from a distance it kinda looks like nacho cheese dip with mexican spices. Now I need some yummy tortilla chips... Juanita's! 

Here is what it looked like before adding the top jelly coat. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.