10/04/2012

Def NOT Plain Jane

Since my nails are short, I thought I would do a nice, soft looking mani. I decided to pull out an un-tried polish and try it out. This is China Glaze No Plain Jane... hence the blog post name. I also thought I would bedazzle them a bit with spectraflair top coat and violet holo squares.


 I just got this polish a few days ago. I had seen a swatch and had to have it. It was a bit of a pain to apply because it shows off brush strokes. Brush strokes don't bother me too much as long as they are straight.
I applied 2 coats of No Plain Jane and 1 coat of spectraflair top coat on my pointer, middle, and pinky fingers. I then applied a little clear polish and added my glitter pieces. 

I love how the light catches the glitter. I also like that it is camouflaged and hard to see. 


Here is a close-up of the two finishes. What do you think?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.