10/14/2012

October Ipsy Bag

I have to say I love this month's bag! I am certain this is going to be better than my Birchbox for this month. I took a peek at what I'm getting and not too happy. Oh well. This one makes up for it 10 times over!



Here is the cute bag. 

This is Mirenesse Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquer Stain in Bomb 2. It is a nice red. I don't usually wear red but I applied it and blotted it and it was a very pretty shade. It really does stain too. It lasted for quite a long time.

What's Your Type? Black Mascara from theBalm. It is meant for building which sounds like me. I love dramatic lashes. I hope this is awesome because I have such a hard time finding the right mascara.


This is Pequi Oil Treatment by Couture Colour. It is used to nourish, stop frizz, seal split ends and boost colour. We'll see how that goes. I do know it is on the spendy side because this .5 fl oz goes for $12.


This is my favorite out of the bag. It is a full size eyeliner marker from Be A Bombshell. I love the fat tip on it. 

And finally... Here are 4 mini shadows from Coastal Scents. I received set #8 which has Vibrant Blue (top left), Deep Eggplant (top right), Candlelight (bottom left, and Elven Midnight (bottom right). I haven't swatched them yet but I am excited to use them.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.