4/01/2013

Happi for Spring

Hello April! I am in such a great mood these days with the nice, sunny, and warm days. I know rain is on the horizon but I'm not letting it get me down. I received the Zoya Color Cuties I ordered and decided to use this one first. It is a very spring/girly color to me that adding butterflies and flowers were the perfect fit.


All I can say is OMG!! I absolutely love this polish! How did I not already own it? This puzzles me a lot. This is Zoya Happi. A full sized version of this will be mine.

I used Konad Purple Pearl polish and my DRK-Ax1 and LO05 plates. Look at the gold shimmer.

On a side note, I accidentally stamped the flower on my middle finger on my right hand so this could not be worn too long.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.