4/16/2013

Of Corset I'll Call You Luxe and Lush

I was going to post this yesterday but got distracted by the bombings in Boston. It was so sad to hear about the terrible tragedy. I just wanted to cry. My thoughts go out to the victims and their families.

I decided to try out my new Sation polish. I didn't know it was more like a jelly polish when I started off. Since it is a jelly, I made me a jelly sandwich :) I used polish with flakies instead of glitter which looks so cool in person.


I started off with 2 coats of Sation Of Corset I'll Call You. I applied one coat of China Glaze Luxe and Lush and followed it up with another coat of OCICY.

I wish I could take pics to show how pretty it really is.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.