4/08/2013

OMG! A Camo Queen

So I recently bought 4 of the China Glaze Holographic polishes. They are definitely not as "in your face" holo as the Color Club Halo Hues polishes but they are still nice. I tried to get colors not similar to the Color Club ones but it really wouldn't have mattered since they are different. 


So I started off with China Glaze OMG A UFO! on my pointer, middle, and pinky fingers. I painted 3 coats of  Lush Laquer Camo Queen on my ring finger and thumb.

I decided to put a subtle stamp over the holo polish. I used my Konad bronze polish and my DRK-Ax1 plate.

I couldn't get any real sun to shine on my nails so I tried with a light and this is the best it got for me. You can't really tell it's a holo polish at all. I read this was one of the more holo of the polishes. I guess we'll see how that goes. Anyways, it still looked nice.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.