4/05/2013

NCC Pastels #1 - Happy Anniversary NCC!

So I have a few things goin on here. This is the one year anniversary of The Nail Challenge Collaborative. We have changed our format a bit and will pick a theme for each month and do four themed manis. April is all about pastels. I thought it was a great excuse to use a few of my new Zoya spring polishes.


I started off with 2 coats of each polish... Zoya Julie for my thumb, Zoya Gie Gie for my pointer, Zoya Piaf for my middle, and Zoya Zuza for my pinky. I topped my nails off with Butter London Diamond Geezer.

I used 2 coats of Pure Ice platinum under the water marble. I used all 5 other colors in the marble. Gie Gie didn't show up on my left hand but it did on my right.

Here is a close up of the marble. I think it's cool how you can see the glitter from Diamond Geezer.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.