4/07/2013

Blue Who??

I have finally made my color changing polish and it is pretty. I have so many more ideas for making others. I only have this one color changing pigment but thought I could add red or yellow to make different colors. Now I need to get a bottle of Gelous or whatever works to smooth out glitter polish. Suggestions for that are very welcome!


So it changes from a pretty cornflower blue (cold) to light blue (warm). I put pretty pastel glitter as well as iridescent purple glitter. The iridescent purple glitter didn't want to be in my pics but it is there.  I used 2 coats for this mani. 

For the most part, my nails looked like they had a gradient effect.

Here it is getting dark. My pointer finger is close to the cornflower color when it's cold. It gets just a bit darker. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.