2/03/2014

Chyna's Heart Vines

So here is my first mani for Valentine's Day. I can't believe it is almost here. I will be working but I guess that's o.k. because I don't have a Valentine. If I was able to have a steady work schedule then I would try harder to not be single. It's too hard when my schedule changes drastically every 3 months.


I started it off with two coats of Zoya Chyna. This is such a pretty red textured polish. I wish I hadn't hid most of it with the stamp.

I used my white Konad polish and the Moyou-London Mother Nature Collection-01 plate. I show most of the plate below. 

I think it is the perfect Valentine's Day stamp plate. I wish my nails were a bit longer so I could throw in the proposal on my fingers. Maybe someday...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.