2/18/2014

NCC Summer #1 - Baring it in Phoenix

Well now that Valentine's Day is over, it is time to get some of my NCC manis done. This month is about Summer. I have seen the sun a little bit recently but not much. We've had a nice snow storm, wind storm, and massive rain the last week and a half. Def not summer weather!


I started with two coats of China Glaze Bare If You Dare. I would imagine with a name like that it would be nude but it's not. It's pretty on its own but doesn't scream summer.

I thought adding a coat of Pretty & Polished Phoenix would give it just the extra it needed to be a summer mani. It reminds me of the sun which is nice and warm... pretty much the opposite of the weather outside right now.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.