2/05/2014

Hearts and Flowers

Here is another mani for Valentine's Day. I have decided it is all about love up until the 14th of February. Hearts and Flowers was inspired by Alice from One Nail To Rule Them All. I found this when I was looking for tutorials and waited to do it because hearts and flowers seemed perfect for Valentine's Day. It's not exactly the same because my skills are definitely not as good as hers. I didn't want to outline the hearts and mess it all up. I think it looks super cute.


I painted two coats of Zoya Happi on my thumb, middle finger, and pinky. I also used Happi for the hearts on my pointer and ring fingers.

I painted two coats of Zoya Jacqueline on my ring and pointer fingers. I also used it for the hearts on the other fingers. I gotta say that this is my favorite cream/ivory nail polish because it goes on pretty opaque.

I used dotting tools for the hearts and flowers. I used a small brush to clean up my lines on the hearts. I used Zoya Wednesday and Essie Smooth Sailing for the flowers. 

Here is the link to the tutorial...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.