2/14/2014

Love Hearts

Today is Valentine's Day! Hope everyone has a great day although I know there are plenty out there that will be lonely. I am feeling a bit lonely and have to work the swing shift til midnight. That's how it goes sometimes. Well I have created a cute mani to go with my outfit. My cute top is a black mesh with white and pink hearts. It is very cute... have gotten a ton of compliments. Funny thing is I bought it at the Goodwill a couple weeks ago. I can't stand how expensive clothes are these days.


I painted on two coats of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Palare which is the pink base.

I used my white Konad polish and BM-317 plate for the stamped white hearts. I used Cult Cosmetics and BM-426 for the LOVE letters and Pueen43 for the hearts on my thumb. I later outlined the letters to make them better to see. I also picked out some white glitters from my Cover Band Sticks N Stones polish and placed them on my thumb.

My top :) 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.