7/01/2013

NCC Neons #4- Kiss Corset and Neon Drips

Here is the last of my neon manis for the challenge. I am only a day late. I think I lost track of time. The end of the month came much quicker than I expected. I wanted to show off the neon set of the Kiss Nail Dress I received in my last Nail Art Society boxes. I have to say that I really like these stickers. This was the first time ever putting a full nail sticker on and it was nice and easy to do.


I started off with 3 coats of China Glaze Nude on all of my fingers. I used Kleancolor Neon Green for my pinky, Sinful Colors Rose In Your Nose for my middle, and OCC Beta for my pointer finger.

I wish I could do the dripping look better.

I thought it was a bit funny that this one has no orange. The other yellow base ones do.

I am a bit confused why they named this Corset but I absolutely love em.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.