For my second July flowers mani, I decided to use some of my dried flowers. My dried flowers only had 3 of each color so I went with greens, blues, and purples. I've actually had these for about a year along with other flowers. I don't use them often because I prefer a smooth nail... at least I used to.
I painted 2 coats of Ulta Suitor of Armor. I thought it would be a nice background color for the flowers.
I used some of my glamour base to set the flowers. I painted a coat on and set the flower on top. I lightly pressed them down. I topped them off with Gelous to help smooth out the flowers and topped with my top coat.
Unfortunately, the Gelous left bubbles :(
Here are more flowers in my wheel.