7/31/2013

NCC Flowers #4 - Roses Galore

Here is my final installment of the July Flowers theme. I had so many different ideas but decided it would be a good idea to do roses. I thought it would be cool to throw a few different techniques... saran wrap a color on top of a textured polish before stamping on top of it. 


I used 2 coats of OPI Pussy Galore for the base color. I used the saran wrap method to apply Essie Super Bossa Nova.

I used my black Konad polish and stamp plates Pueen 22 and Red Angel RA 216.



                               Here are the stamp plates I used so you can see the images better.
Here is a close up of my middle finger. It's still kinda hard to make out the rose but you get the idea.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.