7/21/2013

Golden Teddy

I finally decided to wear my second set of Kiss Nail Dress I received in my May Nail Art Society box. I am hoping that Nail Art Society comes back online soon. I would never have bought nail stickers. I might invest in some more. Anyways, this set of stickers have a 3D effect to them... the gold dots are raised to give it more of a jeweled look. It also helped reflect the light better. 


I used 2 coats of Chine Glaze Cleopatra and one coat of China Glaze Medallion. I thought the mix of the two gold glitter polishes would match the nail art stickers the best. 

Here are the Kiss Nail Dress nail stickers in Teddy. I'm not sure how they came up with the name for this one.  These are so great for doing something quick. I wore this for a few days with barely any wear. The only wear was the gold embellishments at the tip. 

I cut the tops of the stickers for future use... maybe use them on my tips. I think I have enough for that and toes some day. 

I got so many compliments on this one. Maybe next time I can try to do the dots by hand.


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.