1/29/2014

NCC Inspired by a Tutorial #3 - Saran Wrap Butterfly by Jacki from Adventures in Acetone

The mani tutorial that inspired this was by Jacki from Adventures In Acetone. I just love her manis :) I made an attempt at nail art with a brush again. It def doesn't look as nice as hers so I stuck with just one finger.


I started it off with two coats of Essie Smooth Sailing. It is such a pretty blue.

I used Zoya Joy, Zoya Bevin, and Zoya Monica for the saran wrap look. I forget how much I like this and how easy it is.
For the butterfly, I used Zoya Raven to paint on the wing and dotted Zoya Trixie afterwards.
Ended it all with a coat of Essie Matte About You.

Here is the picture I used. I managed to do it a bit backwards but the effect is still there. The link for the tutorial is below the pic.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.