1/15/2014

Born Pretty Store Review: Corset Water Decals

Sorry, it's been a few days since posting. I have a schedule change this week and my sleep is all messed up. Gotta love shift work, right? Anyways, here is a review of some seriously cute corset water decals I received from the Born Pretty Store. I am a fan of a corset style mani and this one was super easy to do and fun to wear.


I started it all off with two coats of Essence Grey-t To Be Here. I thought it was the perfect grey for a cloudy day and would look nice under the decal.

I added a coat of OPI Pirouette My Whistle. I love how subtle it shows up against the Essence polish.

I noticed when I went to put the water decals on that they were a bit too big for my fingers so I only did two fingers. The leftovers are going on my big toe :)

These applied quite nicely. You have to be careful when applying the topcoat because these water decals melt. The melting didn't help me out too much since these fit perfectly on my two fingers but if they were too big, they would not need trimmed first. I found out about the melting when going over a small bit with the topcoat and it ruined right away. I had to start over on that finger.

Here is the link to the water decals (B-122)...


Don't forget to use my discount code!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.