11/02/2013

NCC Halloween #4 - Steampunk

I dressed up in a steampunk outfit and am showing off my actual Halloween mani. I am excited because I made my necklace, earrings, and decorated my hat. I forgot how much I love making jewelry and stuff like that. I am pretty sad that I didn't really get any pics of my costume.


I used three coats of Sephora by OPI Charge It! on all but my ring finger. It was the perfect gold to go with my jewelry and hat I made.

I used two coats of Butter London Wallis on my ring finger. I added a gear, ring, and square stud to make it look more steampunk.

I used my black with gold shimmer Konad polish and D8 plate for the stamped image. 

Here is a selfie of me :)

This is the necklace I made.

Here is an earring I made. I did make two matching ones just so you know.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.