11/08/2013

Falling For Nail Art Challenge - Spiced Up

This one took me a minute to figure out what to do. I knew I wanted to use my Butter London Brown Sugar polish but that was it. I came up with apple pies which are full of yummy spices. I also used one of my mini Ruby Wings polishes and my nails smell like cinnamon! Like I said... Yummy!!


I painted two coats of Butter London Brown Sugar on my fingers minus the ring finger. I used two coats of China Glaze Cruisin' for my ring finger.

I painted a thin coat of Ruby Wings Mini Cinnamon Bun polish over the BL Brown Sugar. In the sun, this would change color to a dark brown color. If there was only sun to show it off.

I used a mixture of OCC Fondue and BL Brown Sugar along with my Bundle Monster BM-H13 plate for the apples and pies. I also added some dots of Cinnamon Bun.

I wish the stamp was darker but it looks nice this way too. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.